Introduction to Science PolicyOnline nanocourse for Harvard STEM graduate students
The Introduction to Science Policy is a 4-day online nanocourse for Harvard STEM graduate students in December 2021. Participants will engage with science policy experts in four 2-hour evening sessions divided in two weeks and designed to enhance professional skills needed for a variety of careers, including science policy. Students will benefit from a hands-on experience through daily activities and a capstone assignment to apply the concepts learned throughout the course.
Course content encompasses three pillars:
Foundations of Science Policy
- Understand and identify core concepts at the intersection of science and policy.
- Discover the vast ecosystem of potential science policy careers.
- Gain practical skills relevant to all careers through a series of exercises concluding with a science policy pitch.
SCI Introduction to Science Policy Nanocourse
- Monday, December 6, 2021 (2 hours)
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 (2 hours)
- Monday, December 13, 2021 (2 hours)
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021 (2 hours)
Exact times TBD
Harvard STEM graduate students interested in science policy.
Also open to postdocs.